General Visitor & User Terms:
- You acknowledge that our website, links, and files are designed for English speakers and you are responsible for the comprehension of our website, links, and files.
- You agree that anything you see on this site is owned either by Forex-Programming.com or other 3rd party authors.
- You agree that everything contained in the Forex-Programming.com website is copyrighted material of Forex-Programming.com and other 3rd parties and may not be reproduced or changed without receiving explicit written permission.
- You agree that you will not try to damage, steal, or alter the source code of any part of our website.
- You agree that you are legally allowed to use this site.
- You agree that Forex-Programming.com is not responsible for anything you do on this site.
- You agree that you will report any illegal activities done on Forex-Programming.com to the proper authorities, if necessary.
- You agree that we can and will report any illegal activities done on Forex-Programming.com to the proper authorities.
- You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information if reports of harassment or any other illegal activity occurs using any part of our website.
- You agree that Forex-Programming.com reserves the right to ban users for any reason we see fit at any time.
- You agree that we are not responsible for any trades you make in the Forex market and that trading in the Forex market is at done your own will.
- You agree that the programs, signals, articles, charts, or any other Forex related material on this website are to be used at your own will and we will not be held responsible for losses you may incur in trading.
- You acknowledge that Forex trading is very financially risky.
- You agree that you will defend and hold harmless Forex-Programming.com against any claims, actions, or demands.
- You acknowledge that we will never ask for any personal information other than what is necessary to complete an order.
- You acknowledge that by submitting any personal information to us that we will never share, give away, or sell your personal information to any 3rd parties unless it becomes legally mandatory for this to be done.
- This site may contain dynamically updated content and links. We have no control over all the content and links on this website and can not ensure they will not be offensive or objectionable to you. We will, however, remove content or links that are inappropriate as we become aware of them.
- You acknowledge that our service, support, and programs are all meant for English speakers and you are responsible for the comprehension of our service, support, and programs.
- It is the duty of the customer to provide complete and accurate information in writing regarding the desired programming needs. We must receive the details and requirements in writing via email, file download, fax, or postal mail.
- If our programming will depend on 3rd party programs, including but not limited to, custom indicators or DLL, then it is the customer's responsibility to completely test these 3rd party programs before contracting us for the job. We will not be held responsible for repainting, faulty, or malfunctioning 3rd party programs.
- All details and requirements must be provided as full and final before we start on the job. Any extra details, requirements, or changes that are submitted after we already started or completed the job may not be granted unless a fee is charged and paid for by the customer. Any fees will be charged at our sole discretion based on our current work load, complexity of the changes, and relationship with the customer.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to submit clear and precise instructions in the English language. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding caused by incomplete or inaccurate instructions sent to us and we may charge accordingly for any additional reprogramming that may be required if this were to happen.
- It is the duty of the customer to send to us all external programs, such as custom indicators, that may be needed for the completion of our programming.
- We may contact the customer in cases of insufficient information, so that all concerns and/or questions may be addressed. In the event this is needed, the customer will be required to answer our questions in detail and in the English language.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to perform extensive testing of the delivered program to ensure that it is functioning according to specifications. We perform basic quality control procedures and basic testing before delivery. All extensive testing is the responsibility of the customer.
- All problems or bugs must be reported within 14 calendar days starting from the day we deliver the last program. We consider 14 calendar days sufficient enough time for most programs to be tested and for us to be made aware of any problems or bugs that may exist. This 14 day notification deadline is in place to keep our support and programming staff running efficiently and on time. If within 14 calandar days, a problem is reported and it is due to a fault of our own, then an update will be delivered and the 14 days will restart. After the 14 calandar day limit has passed without receiving any problem reports, we will automatically consider the job as finished and we may, at our sole discretion, charge a fee to investigate and/or work on the program again. Certain programs are more complex and may take longer than 14 days to test. In this case, a waiver to the 14 days can be made before the job begins if it is agreed to by both parties. A waiver to the 14 day limit may, at our sole discretion, be subject to an extra fee due to the extended support that would be required.
- It is the duty of the customer to provide evidence in the form of logs, settings, screenshots, or other detailed information when reporting errors or bugs.
Scope of Work:
- You acknowledge that our work will include only the agreed to instructions received from a customer prior to payment.
- You acknowledge that our work will include only the agreed to work that has been quoted and paid for by a customer.
- You acknowledge that it will not be our job to fix 3rd party programs that we did not originally make unless it is specifically agreed to before the job starts.
- You acknowledge that it will not be our job to fix your program if there has been changes made to the Metatrader platform or the MQL language that take effect after we deliver a customer's program. We have no control over when, how, or what MetaQuotes decides to change in the Metatrader platform, Metatrader builds, or MQL language.
- You acknowledge it is not our job to guess or predict information related to a problem or error that exists with a customer's program. For any problem report, we need supporting information that will assist in the investigation and/or debugging process. This supporting information may include logs, settings, screenshots, and a description of the problem.
- You acknowledge that unless it is specifically requested before a job starts, we will only perform basic quality control procedures and basic testing on a customer's program. It is outside the scope of our work to test programs for days with every possible combination of settings and in every possible market condition.
- You acknowledge it is outside our scope of work to do things like optimizing for profitability and performing extensive back tests unless it is specifically agreed to before the job starts.
Money Back Guarantee:
- You may request full refund if we do not deliver within 7 calendar days after the estimated time of delivery. Our working days are defined as Monday through Friday excluding all major holidays. We strive to finish our customer's work as fast as possible, even if that means programming on non-work days when possible. However, non-work days should not be counted in the timing. The job starting time is considered to be when cleared payment is received. Clearing times will vary depending on the chosen payment method. We do not process any payments but use 3rd party payment processors. So we have no control over the process and are not responsible for the time it takes for payments to clear. Therefore, it is possible for the starting time to be delayed.
- If after receiving the completed program, you are not satisfied, we will attempt to reprogram your program free of charge if the error or bug is a result of incorrect programming done on our part. We will make every attempt to fix the program before any refund request is considered. You may request a refund if we fail to complete the reprogramming within 7 calendar days from the last time of request.
- Refunds may be denied if you cannot provide evidence or supporting information that will help us investigate the problem and/or perform the reprogramming.
- Refunds may be denied if you have problems installing, setting, running, or testing the program due to a lack of experience or other factors that we have no control over.
- Refunds will be denied if customer responsibilities are not met as described in the "Customer Responsibilities" section posted above.
- Refunds will be denied due to issues with profitability. We program only according to our customer's specifications and are not responsible for profitability.
- Refunds may be denied in rare cases when the customer requires something that is not technically possible. We may not know or realize this until after starting on the job or delivering the program. If it is technically not possible to do something or if customer requirements are not realistic then refunds may be denied. Examples of these situations may be caused by, but not limited to, the following: repainting or faulty custom indicators, broker limitations, broker rules, 3rd party software running at the same time as our program, technical limitations of internet connection, trading platform or computer issues, and MQL programming language limitations.
- Refunds will be denied if a problem is caused by a 3rd party program that we did not originally make. This includes but is not limited to, custom indicators, DLL, and other software.
- Refunds will be denied if a customer's program stops working due to changes with the Metatrader platform and/or MQL language that take effect after we have already delivered the customer's program.
- If after 14 calendar days, starting from the day we send you the program, we are not notified of any bugs/problems/issues we will automatically assume that the program is operating correctly and will consider the job finished. In the event we automatically consider a programming job complete, all refund requests will become invalid. See the "Customer Responsibilities" section for more information.
- All valid refunds will be processed no later than 7 calendar days after the valid request is made.
Ownership of Programs:
- You acknowledge that we automatically give full ownership of all contracted programs we make to our customers.
- You acknowledge that all contracted programs we make can be resold, modified, or shared by the customer as the customer sees fit.
- You acknowledge that all rights to a contracted program we make belongs to the customer. If a customer does not specifically say that certain copyright information needs placed in the program, we will place our information there by default instead of leaving it blank. A customer can have our copyright information removed with a simple request. We do not need or want any copyright or resell rights to any program we make for our customers.
- You acknowledge that we automatically give full confidentiality to all customers or potential customers.
- You acknowledge that we will never share, give away, or sell any confidential trade secrets, programs, ideas, or strategies sent to us by customers or potential customers.
- You acknowledge that a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is optional and can be signed between both parties before a job begins.
- You acknowledge that a separate written contract is optional and can be signed between both parties before a job begins.
Termination of Project:
- You are entitled to request a termination of the project anytime before full payment is sent.
- Once full payment has been sent, you are not entitled to request termination of the project unless we fail to meet our obligations described in the "Money Back Guarantee" section above.
- We reserve the right to initiate the termination of the project at any time and for any reason. In such a case, we will promptly return your payment in full amount.
- You acknowledge that we will never ask for any personal information other than what is necessary to complete an order.
- You acknowledge that our website does not use deceptive tactics to collect any of your personal information whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that any personal information submitted to us is done at your own will.
- You acknowledge that by submitting any personal information to us that we will never share, give away, or sell your personal information to any 3rd parties unless it becomes legally mandatory to do so.
- AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google. It connects the activity of www.forex-programming.com with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.